If you already own a copy of Tabitha then you can now download the new cover, as shown on the right here.
You can do this using your Kindle content management tool, to sync the new version to your device(s). Here’s how:
- Click www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/manage and log in to your Amazon customer account.
- Make sure you’re using the URL for your home country, for example .com, .com.au or .co.uk.
- Select the ‘Your Content’ tab.
- Click the ‘…’ button next to your copy of Tabitha and choose ‘Deliver’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose which of your Kindle devices you’d like to download the new cover to, then click ‘Deliver’.
- Please be aware that there are no other changes to the novel itself, and you may lose the page you’re up to following the sync. It’s not essential that you download the new cover – only if you’d like to have it!
And that’s it! Your device(s) should now have a newly synced version of Tabitha, complete with the new cover by Gerry Arthur.